Are you all prepared for Christmas? Have you nearly finished your Christmas shopping?
Christmas is just over 2 weeks away and if you are looking for any final presents or stocking fillers for your children then I have my Top 5 inspirational books for kids. It is important to teach our children all about self love and self confidence, I encourage my kids to read books about positivity, here are some that I recommend you get for your children or any kids in your family:
- What I like about me by Allia Zobel-Nolan
- Who was or Who is – History books by Who HQ
- The Law Of Attraction For Kids by Jennifer Quaggin
- Thinking Good Thoughts About Me by Mary K McGranaghan
- It’s not what you’ve got! by Wayne W Dyer
I bought all of these books from Amazon!
You can watch my video below for a detailed review of each book that I have listed above:
I hope that you found this post useful, let me know if you buy any of the books listed as I’d love to hear what you thought of them too!
Feel free to comment below any further books that you suggest I buy for my children!
Thank you for passing through!
You must be logged in to post a comment.