I can’t believe that it is now 2019!!!
Last year feels like it just flew by!!
What do you have planned for your 2019??
What goal are you going to accomplish this year?
What fun and fabulous experience are you going to have with your children this year??
Do you know how at the start of the year, we tell ourselves that we are going to do ‘such and such’ or that we will definitely go to a specific place this year but then before you know it, the year has flown by and you didn’t get a chance to do half of the things that you had planned!!
How about you put pen to paper and get planning NOW! Let’s get a date in the diary for that specific thing or experience that you want to do! Don’t let another year go by without doing them!!
This was your reminder! 😂
Happy New Year everyone, be sure to look out for my Organisation Hacks For Mums video on my YouTube channel tomorrow!!
Thanks for reading 🤗
Life as a full time working single mum can be super hectic and if your lifestyle is anything like mine, then you will understand how important it is to have a quick morning routine so that you can get yourself and your children out of the door to start your day, whilst looking presentable to the world!
I have a simple make up routine that I apply everyday that works very well for me, here are the products that I use:
- Eyebrows – Rimmel eyebrow pencil 004 Black Brown
- Face powder – Mac Studio Fix Powder NC45
- Bronzer – Mac A95 Dark deepest
- Highlighter – MUA Undress your skin shimmer highlighter
- Blusher – Mac Ambering Rose
- Lash primer – L’Oréal Paradise Primer Extatic
- Mascara – Maybelline lash sensational
- Lipstick – varies from Mac lipsticks to Poundland lipsticks usually a red, pink or brown colour
My everyday make up routine normally takes me less than 10 minutes to apply!
If you would like to see how I apply my make up, you can watch my video here:
Thank you for passing through!