Summer is officially over & autumn has arrived with a bang, heavy rain and blustery winds arnt the best conditions for your hair however conditioning treatments are. Next time you visit your hair salon why not treat yourself to either a Henna Wax Treatment or a Hot Oil Treatment, not only are they great for your hair but they include a deep penetrating head massage too, totally relaxing!!
Henna Wax Treatments
for dull, dry & unmanageable hair it helps to temporarily repair the hair to give a smooth and healthier looking hair
Hot Oil Treatments
for dandruff, flaky & dry scalp it helps to moisturise & treat dry scalp conditions
If however you haven’t the time or the money to visit your salon there are lots of DIY treatments that you can buy to do at home:-Rainforest Moisture hair butter from The Body Shop only £3 a tub -Dark & Lovely Ultra-Colesterol Condtitioning Treatment only £1.83 at Boots
All you need is a wide toothed comb and a hair cap and simply:
• wash your hair with your usual shampoo & thoroughly rinse
• gently towel dry your hair leaving it damp
• apply your conditioning treatment all over your hair to the root area, mid length and ends
• massage all of your hair for up to 5 minutes
• put on your hair cap making sure all of your hair is covered and leave on for around 20-30 minutes
• remove your hair cap & rinse off with warm water
• dry and style as usual
If you need any more info don’t hesitate to contact me!!
Thank you for passing through..
Layonie Jae xxx💗